Student Course Fees
Students will need to sign their acceptance of offer form and submit the minimum payment of fees. They can use the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFTPOS in person at APSI’s campus. An additional 0.57% surcharge will be added to EFTPOS payments.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) via PayPal on the student Invoice.
- Credit card payment (Visa or Master Card only) plus 2.12% surcharge will be added to the total amount. You can download our Credit Card / Debit Card authorisation form from HERE.
- Bank draft or money order payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” and sent to APSI’s main campus (all Bank drafts must be in Australian dollars to an Australian bank)
- Electronic bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) from an overseas bank account
APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch Address: 237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 4834-32771
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M (For International Transfer Only)
Note: All fees must be paid in Australian dollars. Please put your full name/ student number/ invoice number as a reference. An official receipt will be sent to you once your payment is verified. To confirm your payment, please email a copy of the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org