Student Course Fees
Please download the fee schedules below.
Students will need to sign their acceptance of offer form and submit the minimum payment of fees. They can use the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFTPOS in person at APSI’s campus. An additional 0.57% surcharge will be added to EFTPOS payments.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) via PayPal on the student Invoice.
- Credit card payment (Visa or Master Card only) plus 2.12% surcharge will be added to the total amount. You can download our Credit Card / Debit Card authorisation form from HERE.
- Bank draft or money order payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” and sent to APSI’s main campus (all Bank drafts must be in Australian dollars to an Australian bank)
- Electronic bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) from an overseas bank account
APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch Address: 237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 4834-32771
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M (For International Transfer Only)
Note: All fees must be paid in Australian dollars. Please put your full name/ student number/ invoice number as a reference. An official receipt will be sent to you once your payment is verified. To confirm your payment, please email a copy of the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org