Please read the below instructions then click on the student type relevant to you:
1) INTERNATIONAL STUDENT (STUDENT VISA)
Download a printable version of our International Student Application Form HERE
Please include in your application:
- Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) Genuine Temporary Entrant Form. View the SSVF form
- SSVF Checklist and all supporting documents required. View the checklist
2) AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC FEE FOR SERVICE STUDENT
(includes Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students applying for a secondary course, visitors visa, working holiday visa, persons holding a temporary visa of sub-class 457, 309, 310, 820, 826, 851 or secondary holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457). Also includes online course applications.
Download a printable version of our Australian Student Application Form HERE
3) SHORT COURSE (Barista / Responsible Service or Alcohol / First Aid)
For short course only.
4) GOVERNMENT FUNDED
You must download a hard copy of the form, complete all details and return it to us by email or in person. You are required to attend an interview with our course adviser to establish your eligibility for these courses.