Student Application Form
Please read the below instructions then click on the student type relevant to you:
1) INTERNATIONAL STUDENT (STUDENT VISA)
For international students who require for a student visa.
Please include the below in your application:
- GTE questionnaire and financial declaration
- SSVF – APSI and ECU package application document checklist
- Visa checklist – Applicant’s extended family details
- All other supporting documents required.
2) AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC FEE FOR SERVICE STUDENT
Includes Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students applying for a secondary course, visitors visa, working holiday visa, persons holding a temporary visa of sub-class 457, 309, 310, 820, 826, 851 or secondary holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457. Also includes online course applications.
3) SHORT COURSE (Barista / RSA )
For domestic and international students.
4) GOVERNMENT FUNDED
Only Australian citizens and permanent are eligible for government-funded training programs.
Persons holding a temporary visa of sub-class 309, 820, 826 or secondary holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457 are to be treated as Australian residents for fee charging purposes and are also eligible for fee waivers and concessions. Other visa sub-class holders have to enrol under Domestic Fee for Service Fee schedule.
Please download the fillable version of the Government Funded Application Form from HERE. Complete all the details and email or bring in to us in person. You are required to attend an enrolment interview with one of our course advisors to establish your eligibility for these courses.
Students must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment outlined in their course offer letter before payment is made. The minimum fees required are listed on the letter of offer. Once confirmation of payment is received, APSI will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to the student for student visa application process.
Payment can be made via the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFTPOS in person at APSI’s campus. An additional 0.57% surcharge will be added to EFTPOS payments.
- Credit card payment (Visa or Master Card only) is accepted. An additional 2.12% surcharge will be added to the total amount. You can download our Credit Card Authorisation Form HERE
- Bank cheque payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” (all Bank cheque must be in Australian dollars to an Australian bank)
- EFT / Electronic bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) directly to APSI’s Bank account
APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch Address:237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 4834-32771
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M (For International Transfer Only)
Note: All fees must be paid in Australian dollars. Please put your full name/ student number/ invoice number as a reference. An official receipt will be sent to you once your payment is verified. To confirm your payment, please email a copy of the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
All international course fee made to Australian Professional Skills Institute are protected by the Australian Commonwealth Government Tuition Protection Service: https://tps.gov.au/StaticContent/Get/StudentInformation