International Student Fees
Studying in Australia as an international student is a big financial commitment for you and your family. You will need to consider tuition fees, living costs and other expenses such as transport, resources fees, food and accommodation. International students are required to pay the tuition fee deposit as specified on the offer letter before Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued.
Students must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment outlined in their course offer letter before payment is made. The minimum fees required are listed on the letter of offer. Once confirmation of payment is received, APSI will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to the student for student visa application process.
Payment can be made via the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFTPOS in person at APSI’s campus. An additional 0.57% surcharge will be added to EFTPOS payments.
- Credit card payment (Visa or Master Card only) is accepted. An additional 2.12% surcharge will be added to the total amount. You can download our Credit Card Authorisation Form HERE
- Bank cheque payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” (all Bank cheque must be in Australian dollars to an Australian bank)
- EFT / Electronic bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) directly to APSI’s Bank account
APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch Address:237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 4834-32771
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M (For International Transfer Only)
Note: All fees must be paid in Australian dollars. Please put your full name/ student number/ invoice number as a reference. An official receipt will be sent to you once your payment is verified. To confirm your payment, please email a copy of the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
All international course fee made to Australian Professional Skills Institute are protected by the Australian Commonwealth Government Tuition Protection Service: https://tps.gov.au/StaticContent/Get/StudentInformation
- There is a one-off non-refundable registration fee of $ 250 for international students.
- International students must pay the term course fees and resource fees at least two weeks before the commencement of the term.
- View all of the other APSI miscellaneous fees here.
Disclaimer: The fees listed above is current since the last update and are subject to change whenever necessary. Please confirm the total fees at the time of enrolment and on your student offer letter.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
International students are required to have health insurance during their stay in Australia. APSI will arrange Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) through Medibank Private if required. If you are a student from Norway or Sweden, you do not require OSHC as cover is provided by your national health schemes, however, you must show proof of official health insurance cover from your home government provider.
Students can get a quote of their current Medibank OSHC charges from the website www.medibank.com.au
Please make sure the health insurance end date is the end date of the student visa or longer.