Australian Domestic Student Fees
- Domestic Fee for Service applies to all Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and New Zealand passport holders who are NOT eligible for any government-funded programs.
- Persons holding a temporary visa of sub-class 309, 310, 820, 826, 851 or Secondary Holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457 are to be treated as Australian Residents for fee-charging purposes.
- Working Holiday Visa holders, 457 Visa and International students who are studying with other providers who are required to study under CRICOS registered providers only, are charged at Domestic Fee for Service student rate.
- International students on student visas can study the above courses as a secondary course and a CoE will be issued.
2019 Domestic Fee for Service Student Fee Schedule
|Qualification Title||Course Duration||Total Course Fees||Payment Plan
|Certificate IV in Business||E-learning only||$1,500||$375 × 4||$100|
|Diploma of Business||26 weeks (face to face)||$2,400||$400 × 6||$100|
|E-learning||$1,200||$300 × 4||$160|
|Advanced Diploma of Business||26 weeks (face to face)||$2,400||$400 × 6||$100|
|E-learning||$1,200||$300 × 4||$160|
|Diploma of Leadership and Management||1 year (face to face)||$3,200||$400 × 8||$100|
|E-learning||$1,800||$300 × 6||$160|
|Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management||1 year (face to face)|
|E-learning||$1,800||$300 × 6||$240|
|*Certificate III in Individual Support||14 weeks||$2,100||$525 × 4||$100|
|*Certificate IV in Ageing Support (pre-requisite Certificate III in Individual Support)||Additional 14 weeks||Additional $2,100||$525 × 4||$100|
|Diploma of Community Services||1 year|
|*Certificate III in Hospitality||24 weeks|
|*Certificate IV in Hospitality||40 weeks|
|Diploma of Hospitality Management (Food and Beverage)||1.5 years|
|*Certificate III in Commercial Cookery||1 year|
|*Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery||1.5 years|
|*Certificate III in Patisserie||1 year|
|*Certificate IV in Patisserie||1.5 years|
*Courses approved by the Department of Human Services and students may be eligible to receive payments from Centrelink. Domestic Australian student who meets the requirements of an approved course of education and study may be eligible to receive student payment from the Department.
- E-learning students can start the course at any time. Learners can study the course at their own pace with up to 12 months to complete the qualification.
- There is a one-off non-refundable registration fee of $ 150 for all domestic fee for service students.
- View all of the other APSI miscellaneous fees here.
Disclaimer: The fees listed above is current since the last update and is subject to change whenever necessary. Please confirm the total fees at the time of enrolment and on your student offer letter.
Students will need to sign their acceptance of offer form and submit the minimum payment of fees. They can use the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFTPOS in person at APSI’s campus. An additional 0.57% surcharge will be added to EFTPOS payments.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) via PayPal on the student Invoice.
- Credit card payment (Visa or Master Card only) plus 2.12% surcharge will be added to the total amount. You can download our Credit Card / Debit Card authorisation form from HERE.
- Bank draft or money order payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” and sent to APSI’s main campus (all Bank drafts must be in Australian dollars to an Australian bank)
- Electronic bank transfer (telegraphic transfer) from an overseas bank account
APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank
Branch Address: 237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 4834-32771
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M (For International Transfer Only)
Note: All fees must be paid in Australian dollars. Please put your full name/ student number/ invoice number as a reference. An official receipt will be sent to you once your payment is verified. To confirm your payment, please email a copy of the bank transfer receipt to email@example.com