Overseas Student Health Cover
For International students, it is a requirement of your student visa that you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your stay in Australia. OSHC gives you access to out of hospital and in hospital medical services to help you maintain your health. Students are welcome to arrange their own health cover directly with the authorised providers, or through their agents or through us. Further information on all authorized Health Insurance Providers are available here. On the enrolment form, please specify that you require Health Insurance for this option.
Australian Professional Skills Institute uses Medibank OSHC Essentials. If you need further information and the premium of OSHC, please visit Medibank.
Snapshots of the great benefits you get with Medibank OSHC Essentials:
- Help with the costs of medical treatment
- 24 hour emergency service helpline 1800-006-745 for:
- emergency medical assistance
- stress and trauma counselling
- interpreter service
- Translated information
- Health information sheets
- Online claiming services, anytime of the day or night
- Informative website medibank.com.au/oshc
- Your choice to extend your cover to include popular services like dental, optical and physiotherapy
All overseas students must activate their membership within 60 days of their arrival via this link medibank.com.au/oshc