Time: From 9:00 am until 10:00 am.
The department orientation will follow after the general orientation. Please check details on your timetable.
Venue: APSI EAST PERTH FUNCTION CENTRE – 21 Moore Street East Perth, WA 6004
Attire: Smart casual
NO ONSITE PARKING IS AVAILABLE. We do not recommend students to drive to campus since there is limited parking in the city.
You can find the location of our campus via this link: http://tiny.cc/9e5xmz
If you are not able to attend the Orientation in person, you can watch the Live Stream of the orientation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the link.
1. Passport and visa copy or e-visa (for international students only)
2. Your photo ID such as driver’s license and Medicare card or health care card (for domestic students)
3. Overseas student Health Cover details (for all international students who arranged their own medical insurance)
4. COVID-10 Vaccine Certificate (2 doses)
1. Activate your Wisenet learner app
You will receive a separate email invitation to activate your Learner App with your username and temporary password. Your username is your email address. You can change your password once you login. Just click the link found in the email invitation to activate your learner app.
Once you activate your learner app, kindly verify your contact details by updating the fields labelled as: Personal and Next of Kin (address in Perth, email address, mobile number PLUS the name and contact details of someone in Perth whom we can call in case of emergency)
Instruction video on how to activate your Wisenet App
2. Provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI) number in Wisenet App
Please click this link to obtain one if you have not had an USI number yet: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi. When you have your USI or your unique alphanumeric 10 digits, you can save it as well in your Wisenet learner app.