How to enrol at Australian Professional Skills Institute
Students can enrol directly with Australian Professional Skills Institute (with the exception of Apprenticeship and Traineeship students). International students can follow the admissions procedure below and enrol directly with us. If you are currently offshore, you can contact one of our authorised agents listed on our website under education agent and they will assist you to complete your enrolment.
1. Complete APSI online application form for International students.
2. Please read our terms and conditions of enrolment, including the refund policy, before confirmation of your application. A copy of the terms and conditions of enrolment is attached with the application form or can be downloaded from our website here [Download not found]
3. Submit or return the completed application form, together with the following attachments to APSI:
- Application fee $250 (non-refundable)
- Certified Academic Transcript
- Evidence of your English language level or request for an English language test
- Copy of your passport
- Your resume or CV if you are over 20 years old
4. You can upload the above documents during the online enrolment process. For all other forms of enrolment, please forward them by email OR via your education agent.
5. A letter of offer with a student invoice will be sent to you after assessment of your application.
6. If you wish to accept the offer, you need to sign on the attached acceptance of offer form, together with the minimum payment of fees. You can use the following payment methods:
- Cash or EFPOS, in person at APSI’s campus (please note that credit card (Visa or MasterCard) payments have a 2.12% surcharge and EFTPOS payments have a 0.57% surcharge).
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) via PayPal on the student Invoice.
- Bank draft or money order payable to “Australian Professional Skills Institute” and send to APSI’s main campus (all Bank draft must be in Australian Dollars to an Australian Bank).
- Electronic Bank transfer (Telegraphic Transfer) from overseas bank account:
- APSI’s Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: ANZ Bank Branch Address: 608 Hay Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
Account Name: Australian Professional Skills Institute or APS Institute
Account Number: 483432771
Branch Address: 237 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000, Australia
SWIFT Code for International Transfer: ANZBAU3M
Note: You must use your full name as a reference number in all bank transfer
Please put your full name as a reference.
An Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) will be issued and forwarded to you or your agent. You can contact your nearest Australian Consular Post to apply for a student visa.
- APSI’s Bank Account Details:
7. A confirmation letter, student welcome pack and information regarding orientation will be forwarded to you or your agent two week before course commencement date.
8. Once your student visa is granted, you can make arrangement to travel to Australia to commence your course. If you require any assistance regarding airport greeting and accommodation assistance, please inform APSI of your arrival details at least five working days before your intended arrival in Australia.
Important Information to International Students before Enrolment
Australian Professional Skills Institute’s policies and procedures for International Students are in accord with the Australian Government Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS), Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2001 and the National code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (National Code).