Submit a Student Application
Please kindly submit your student application via our online enrolment form for international students here and email all attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the form, please also put your agency name and the email address of the counsellor to whom the offer letter will be sent.
Please make sure you attach the following list of supporting documents to help us facilitate the process of application:
- Certified Academic Transcripts and Certificates of your previous qualifications
- Evidence of your English language level or request an English language test
- Copy of your passport with an information page
- Your resume or CV if you are over 20 years old
- Full Australian visa history and past CoEs from other institutions
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (being fully-vaccinated with at least 2 doses)
- GTE questionnaire and financial declaration (if applicable)
- Visa checklist – Applicant’s extended family details (if applicable)
For agents who are looking to obtain the ECU and APSI education pathway package for your student(s), please refer to the ECU application procedure.
For agents who are looking to obtain the ELICOS and APSI education pathway package for your student(s), please directly contact our ELICOS partners for admission procedures. You can find out more about our ELICOS partners here.
Our latest international fee schedule is available for download online here.