Current as of 11 December 2020
As of 14 November 2020, WA transitioned to a safe and sensible border arrangement based on the latest public health advice.
Face to Face training resumed in Term 3 2020 (as from 20 July)
APSI campus and training venues are now open during office hours.
9:00 am to 5:00 pm – Monday to Friday
The following measures have been implemented to safeguard the health and safety of all students, visitors and staff members
We resumed face to face training for most of our courses in Term 3 and attendance is now compulsory for all theory and practical training. Some courses will continue with a blended delivery via face to face and online. Please check with your trainer on the requirements.
APSI will follow the state regulations to ensure the safety and well-beings of our students, staff and guests at our training premises.
Sanitisers are located at all entrance and inside each classroom around the campus.
WHILE ON CAMPUS
All students, staff members and visitors should practise social distancing and good hygiene at all times.
- All students and visitors are required to use hand sanitiser before they enter and when they leave the classrooms/kitchens (classrooms, kitchens, Function Room, Training Rooms and Aria+Sol)
- All students and visitors are required to scan the SafeWA QR code using the SafeWA app before they enter the facilities (classrooms, kitchens, Function Room, Training Rooms and Aria+Sol)
- All staff members and students are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App for contact tracing.
- Additional cleaning and disinfection measures will be carried out by professional cleaners at the end of everyday in all classrooms and around the campus.
- Our student support services continue to be available to support all students during their studies
- All students and visitors are encouraged to continue to use our online enquiry system and communicate with us via emails or by phone.
- All classrooms capacity and configuration are recalculated to accommodate social distancing measures
- On-loan laptops will be suspended indefinitely to avoid spreading of germs. All students MUST bring their own laptop or tablet to class
- Lunch breaks will be staggered and students must practise social distancing in the kitchen area.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face masks and hand gloves are provided to all staff members and students for all practical classes
- All resources materials, workbooks, assessments will be placed on Moodle as much as possible to minimise the need to share hard copies.
We would appreciate if you can, in the first instance, send an email to email@example.com or call us on 63654386 for any queries.
Australian Professional Skills Institute