Policies and Procedures
APSI’s policies and procedures for International Students are in accordance with the following Australian Government Education Services
- Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000
- Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2001
- National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act)
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (Standards for RTOs) 2015
Credit transfer is granted if you have completed the same unit with the same unit code and unit name with another RTO in Australia. If you wish to apply for credit transfer, you can learn more about the policies and procedures HERE
Please download and complete the credit transfer application form HERE and submit it along with your application.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Recognition of prior learning is a process by which you may get credit for skills and knowledge you have already attained through work experience or via informal learning. If you wish to apply for RPL, you can learn more about the policies and procedures HERE.
Complaints, Grievances and Appeals
APSI has a clear and easily accessible complaint handling processes available to all students. As part of APSI’ continuous improvement process, we welcome students to give feedback and lodge informal or formal complaints internally. We will try our best to resolve the issues through student services. A copy of the policy and procedure on complaints and appeals can be downloaded from HERE.
If a student has exhausted the internal complaints and appeals process, the student can lodge a complaint to an external party.
For international students, you can contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman and lodge a complaint via this link
Students can lodge a complaint using our online complaint form or call 1300 362 072.
Download the most important Policies and Procedures from here:
- Collusion and Plagiarism ( 287 KB )
- Complaints and Appeals Lodgement Form ( 709 KB )
- Complaints Grievances and Appeals Policies and Procedures ( 813 KB )
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Policies and Procedures ( 580 KB )
- Student Rules and Code of Conduct ( 667 KB )
- Student Transfer and Release Policy ( 81 KB )
- Workplace Training Policies and Procedures ( 920 KB )