East Perth Main Campus
Australian Professional Skills Institute (APSI) has an exceptional campus location, training resources and facilities in Perth city.
Located in East Perth, just minutes from the bustling central business district in Perth and vibrant Northbridge entertainment precinct, the campus is spread over six commercial units in Wellington Fair and a hospitality function centre on 21 Moore Street.
APSI’s main reception is located in Unit 12, accessible off Wellington Street. Students can get access to student services reception via the Moore Street entrance.
Australian Professional Skills Institute is easily accessible by all public transportation. It is on the free Yellow CAT bus route, between stop number 27 and 28 – Wellington Fair. Students can walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and beautiful parks.
Australian Professional Skills Institute provides students with modern training rooms, computer equipment, student common areas, free WiFi internet access for all students and much more. Some of the facilities and resources provided at APSI include the following:
- Access to up-to-date computing equipment. Students can use the computing room and loan laptops for self access/supervised studies during weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Barista, bar and restaurant training facilities.
- All course materials are supplied including E-learning platform Moodle (at additional cost, please refer to our fee schedule for further information).
- Free Wifi internet connection throughout the campus for all students.
- Academic and professional personal counselling.
- Outdoor courtyard for students.
- Student services.
- Travel, job and accommodation information in student common area.
Australian Professional Skills Institute is located in central Perth and is easily accessible via public transport.
If travelling to APSI by train, alight at McIver Train Station, on the Midland and Armadale/Thornlie lines, then walk south on Lord Street until you reach Wellington Street. APSI will be on your left.
If travelling by bus, APSI is located on the free Yellow CAT bus route, between stops 27 and 28. Depart the bus at Wellington Fair. There are also a number of alternative buses that travel along Wellington Street and close by.