Australian Professional Skills Institute is a registered CRICOS Provider (Commonwealth Register of International Courses for Overseas Students Number 03255G) and welcomes International students to study in Perth on student visas.
As Western Australia’s leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Australian Professional Skills Institute (APSI) offers specialist training programs in Commercial Cookery, Hospitality, Aged Care, Community Services and Business and Management programs.
APSI is based in Perth with excellent reputation in creating opportunities through lifelong learning and structures training around a number of core values including passion, integrity, drive, and commitment.
The course structure involves compulsory workplace training or industry placements, giving students real workplace experience while studying.
The APSI campus is spread over a number of commercial units in East Perth Education precinct, minutes from the vibrant business district and lively Northbridge entertainment precinct. The institute is readily accessible by public transport and there are cafes, restaurants, cinemas and parks within walking distance. Students are provided with a range of high-quality facilities and training kitchens. Modern training rooms, computer equipment and high-speed Wi-Fi are available throughout the campus, Academic and personal counselling services are also provided, free of charge.
The APSI team of highly qualified professionals, have years of combined experience in education and training. Many of the team members are trained overseas, and bring a diverse set of skills and knowledge to the learning experience. Students benefit from their shared perspectives and from the extensive network of industry partners to which they are introduced through the courses. Working alongside with the industry and leading companies provides valuable industry experience, and insight into the consultation process and best industry practices
APSI understands that graduates need more than a qualification to be competitive in a challenging job market, and provides an engaging and professional learning experience which prepares its students to meet their career aspirations.
APSI is widely acknowledged for the quality of its education and there are many reasons to study at the institution including:
- APSI is highly successful in graduate employment outcomes.
- Students enjoy a very supportive study environment with approachable support staff and trainers.
- Students have the opportunity to take up practical training through work integrated learning and workplace training.
- APSI presents a multicultural study environment with international students from around the world and local domestic m
- It is home to highly qualified and experienced professional trainers with international focus and global exposure.
- APSI has pathway options to university degrees through Edith Cowan University.
- APSI has strong links with industry and employers to help students with placement opportunities.
- APSI students benefit from its convenient city campus location that is home to excellent facilities.