Australian Professional Skills Institute: Specialist Training Centre in Commercial Cookery, Hospitality, Health Care, Business and Management
Certificate III in Individual Support
This course is designed to provide training to entry level workers who want to work in residential aged care facilities, community care, disability care and more. Next intake: 17 July 2017.
APSI accepts both international and domestic students.
Hospitality and Commercial Cookery
APSI offers the qualifications in commercial cookery and hospitality. With the growth of Perth’s hospitality industry, there is a growing demand for well trained and qualified workers in Perth. APSI accepts both international and domestic students!
- Australian Professional Skills Institute delivers high quality training programs to domestic (Australian) and international students.
- Students study in a multicultural environment with students from over 30 countries.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has good understanding of regulatory and visa requirements and is strongly committed to compliance with Australian regulatory bodies.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute provides pathways to university degrees through Edith Cowan University in Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Nursing qualifications. Australian Professional Skills Institute has strong commitment to delivering exceptional graduate outcomes through teaching excellence and engaging with our profession.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has an extensive industry employment network in Australia and Overseas.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has a unique and leading edge position in the domestic and International training field.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has a convenient campus location and excellent training facilities with small class sizes and highly experienced trainers.
- In some courses, workplace training is included as part of the course which enables students to gain valuable practical work experience while they are studying in Australia.