Welcome to Australian Professional Skills Institute
Australian Professional Skills Institute (APSI) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) specialised in aged care, hospitality and business skills training. Based in Western Australia, APSI endeavours to foster relationships and provide people around the world with the opportunity to realise their ambitions through lifelong education and training.
APSI delivers a comprehensive range of nationally recognised training courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). By equipping students with essential skills and work experiences in Australia, APSI helps students to thrive and better operate in a changing and contemporary environment.
Students who study at APSI are well regarded within industry, boasting an above average 80% employment success rate.
Australian Professional Skills Institute is a Western Australian based Registered Training Organisation providing specialist skills training courses and educational services to domestic Australian and International students. APSI’s main campus is based in Wellington Fair in East Perth which is just minutes walk to Perth city and close to all public transportation.
Australian Professional Skills Institute is a registered CRICOS Provider (Commonwealth Register of International Courses for Overseas Students) Number 03255G and welcomes International students to study in Perth on student visas.
As a registered training organisation, Australian Professional Skills Institute delivers a range of nationally recognised qualifications in Aged Care/Home and Community Care, Hospitality and Business studies. APSI also offers short employment training courses in barista skills, Responsible Service of Alcohol, Apply First Aid and food and beverage service skills training.
APSI strives to provide quality training that focuses on enabling students with diverse backgrounds to acquire skills and knowledge that are nationally recognised and sought after by employers, and at the same time maximises their options for lifelong education. APSI’s training courses give students the edge in their next career move.
At APSI, students enjoy a highly personalised and multicultural environment that aims to help them to gain the skills to succeed in life. APSI focuses on both theoretical and practical training with work experience and training in Australian workplaces to provide a well balanced delivery of its training courses.
- APSI delivers high quality training programs to domestic (Australian) and international students.
- Students study in a multicultural environment with students from over 30 countries.
- APSI has good understanding of regulatory and visa requirements and is strongly committed to compliance with Australian regulatory bodies.
- APSI provides pathways to university degrees through Edith Cowan University in Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Nursing qualifications. APSI has strong commitment to delivering exceptional graduate outcomes through teaching excellence and engaging with our profession.
- APSI has an extensive industry employment network in Australia and Overseas.
- APSI has a unique and leading edge position in the domestic and International training field.
- APSI has a convenient campus location and excellent training facilities with small class sizes and highly experienced trainers.
- In some courses, workplace training is included as part of the course which enables students to gain valuable practical work experience while they are studying in Australia.
APSI Campus Tour. It’s just a click away!
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”